Wednesday, December 28, 2005

You are my skyline















I can see my hoardings
On the city skyline
Surrounded by light...
By ladies so bright.
I come alive with night.

Through these pictures
I stare at the sky
And then I see you

Raindrops trickling
Through you
Augmenting your hue.

Drops of dew
Shining on you
The sun himself
peeping through you

And then I see myself
standing next to you
Quarrelling on issues
Which never mattered
To me or to you.
You saw me weep
You saw me laugh.

But now stranded
In the city hoardings...
Sans emotions, sans feelings
It's you whom I seek
It's you with whom I can speak...
About things which matter...
Only to me and to you.

2 comments:

Crush said...

reminds me of my trek days... no! not the one with you...

The Random Traveler X said...

Thanks for reminding with trek days with you. Who can forget that anyways.
Though this is about childhood memories with the trees at home.