Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Rebirth

In the thick of dust
Left over from the overnight jungle fire
something seemed to move
Going close enough
I found two fingers trying to come out
I watched in disbelief
and slowly the whole hand
had made its way out
I then realised that I may be of some help
and tried to reach out
and help him coming out
But he didnt accept my help
and instead jerked my hand away
I felt bad on the denial
But still couldnt help watching in disbelief.
Slowly his bald head was also out
It was as if a new baby taking birth.
Again.
On its own. No mother to support him,
No father to protect him.
And soon he was surrounded by beasts
Roaring unceremoniously
I climbed on the tree
To save my self
and have a clearer picture
as to what is going to happen
And then I saw somehting
Which made me shiver
The man stared at the beast
For few seconds
And silence prevailed.
The beasts patiently waited
Till the man was completely born.
Fully naked as he was
He looked strong and healthy
He walked towards North
As if he already had some plans
And seemed to be his own GOD
The beasts followed him like disciples
Patiently and silently.

2 comments:

Crush said...

he is what everyone is waiting for.. yet he is what everyone despises to know and to be.. yet he IS!

The Random Traveler X said...

bingo!!