Monday, August 24, 2009

Queue of luck

I also wanted to be like you!
But I couldn't be.
No no, no fault of mine.
Perhaps destiny
Or perhaps my screwed up fate
In the queue of luck, I was late.

Lying dead on the sea shore
I see you passing by me
Some scared, some intrigued.
I lie there dead and fatigued.

I was happily swimming
in the sea
When you caught me
and brought me to the shore
I was wondering what the destiny
has in store.

And I was killed
by one of you
For no fault of mine.
For no fault of thine.

3 comments:

Practical Dreamer said...

This ones high on the curiosity-creation factor.Wanna know who or whats the 'I' here..Very interestingly written

The Random Traveler X said...

The 'I' here are the sea snakes who get caught in the fishermen's net and are dragged to the shore only to get killed and thrown on the shores.
Now read the poem again and see if it makes more sense.

Practical Dreamer said...

Yes...this info now adds in a new dimension. A very unusual imagination..I must say! Superb.Keep on..